Volunteering Teams in High Priority Areas
- August 25, 2020
- Posted by: Besarta Verbovci
- Category: Grants
European Solidarity Corps – Volunteering Teams in High Priority Areas
This action provides grants for activities carried out by volunteering teams of minimum 40 participants with a specific focus on thematic priorities defined each year at EU level. In 2020 the available budget is EUR 1 100 000.
The programme is open for organisations from Participating and Partner Countries and young people between 18 and 30.
Priorities in 2020 for Volunteering Teams in High Priority Areas
- Response to environmental and climate challenges (excluding immediate disaster response)
- Projects building inclusive societies through bridging the intergenerational and social divide or addressing challenges linked to geographical remoteness
- Projects aimed at improving mental health and well-being.
European Solidarity Corps – Quality Label
The Quality Label is an organization’s entry ticket for the European Solidarity Corps. It aims to ensure the general quality framework for most activities that may be carried out with the support of the program.
Following organisations can apply for the Quality Label at centralised level:
- International organizations; Europe-wide networks or platforms of organizations
- National public authorities and services (e.g. government ministries, national civic services, etc.)
- Any private or public entity/body providing volunteering, traineeship, or job opportunities with the support of other EU programs than the European Solidarity Corps.
European Citizenship, Social affairs, Youth, Art and Culture
Total call budget: 1.1 million €
Co-financing rate: max. 80%
Funding area and Origin of Applicant
EU Member States
Iceland / Ísland
North Macedonia / Северна Македонија
Norway / Norge
Turkey / Türkiye
NGO / NPO, Public Services, Education and Training Centres, National Government, Federal State / Region / City / Municipality / Local Authority, International Organization, University, Association, Small and Medium Sized Enterprises, SMEs (between 10 and 249 employees), Enterprise (more than 250 employees or not defined), Microenterprises (fewer than 10 employees)
|Project duration max||12 months|
Funding & Tenders Portal